Thursday, November 18, 2010

Club House meeting number one.

First meeting of the Super Happy Suntory Club House, was a little bit unorganised. MJ and I needed to go first to Lincraft to buy supplies, you know,essential things, like knitting needles!  haha.  Then we get to Journal Cafe in the city library order cups of tea and settle in and then disaster! I lose my sewing needle!  So had to run to the supermarket to buy a sewing kit.

First things on the agenda;
MJ - Present
HJ - Present - Apology - Present (due to going to the supermarket half way through).

Items;
HJ - Fair Isle Cross Stitch decoration
MJ - Tea Cosy - for sale!  Available here.

Acknowledgements;
Bill Murry,
The Life Aquatic
Extreme Ironing
Royal Tenenbaums
Ghost Busters
Geocaching
Urban tiling
Urban knitting
Tea time!

Just before I lost my needle!
MJ getting cosy with a cosy

Tea, ahhh.


Tea, mmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment